We always welcome guest blogs, so if you have a topic in mind that shouts about the fantastic benefits of frozen food or some foodie knowledge you wish to share, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org – before contacting us please read our editorials guidelines below.
Why should I guest post for the Cool Cookery blog?
Cool Cookery is a non-commercial website, with a high level of authority within the frozen food space. We’re a trusted source for consumers across the web and this reflects in our site performance. Our blog is a great platform to further your reputation and grow yourself or web presence.
Further reasons you should write for Cool Cookery:
- Our site has a domain authority of 40
- Month on month we can receive in excess of over 20,000 visitors
- We provide one editorial link (natural), which must be relevant and pointing to a trusted site
- We have active social media channels which we will publish your post on
What makes a great Cool Cookery post?
- Begin by reading our blog. Develop a sense of what we publish
- Have a main message
- Avoid self-promotion of your company in your post – we provide author bios, to allow you to do this
- Use a friendly voice
- We look for a word count 300+ words – quality is key though
What topics are Cool Cookery looking for?
- Frozen food related topics – this includes recipes, inspirational posts and frozen food trends
- Interviews with you or representatives
- Freezer-related topics – defrosting, freezer storage
- Frozen food hygiene – defrosting, storage